Saturday, May 26, 2007

what's been going on

So I know most of you guys been wondering what i've been doing for the last.....5 weeks. Wow, it's been FIVE weeks? What have I've been doing?
This is my daily schedule.
Mon - Fri
6:30am - woken up by Gavin's alarm clock.
7:30 am - get up and say 「いってらっしゃい」and take the approriate garbage out for the day by 8:30.
8:00am - turn TV on and watch morning news.
8:30 am - take a shower. Watch TV after the shower.
12:00pm - eat breakfast\lunch. Since i'm not doing anything I try not to eat as much.
3:00pm - start thinking about what I'm gonna make for dinner. (still watching TV)
4:00 pm - turn off TV and take the bicycle out for a ride. (shopping)
5:00 pm - come home and talk to gavin. (when i come home, he is already sitting in front of the computer or taking a nap on the futon.)
Since gavin is playing WoW or sleeping, I again watch TV.
6:30 pm - starting making dinner. (at this point if Gavin is awake from his nap he is on the computer playing WoW or doing photoshop work. FYI- i've only seen him do photoshop work only once since i arrived here.)
8:00 pm - eat dinner. We normally don't watch TV while we are eating but sometimes we watch it if what I'm watching is an intereing show that Gavin can under stand.
9:00 pm - gavin goes back to play on the computer and I go back watching TV.
10:30 pm - gavin finally finishes working on the computer and we have some time together to do something. (Fumiko's thinking : At this moment, he finally realizes he had spent too much time on the computer ignorning me that he feels bad and comes to spend time with me...) Most of the time we play Mario Cart (again, yet another form of a computer game) or we talk or we watch TV and I end up explaning questions Gavin has while we are watching TV.
11:00 pm - Time for bed.

So here it is. Nex time I write this blog will be what I do on the weekend.
stay tuned~!



Don't i have an interesting life???!!!!

5 Comments:

At 5/27/2007 6:19 AM , Blogger sayaka said...

yay, you've finally updated your blog!
write us more about the life than just watching TV all day. How about the NIN show or hanging laundry on balcony?

 
At 5/27/2007 9:37 AM , Blogger *fumiko* said...

well... it's 1:34 am on 5/28. I just came home from Shinjyuku to Tsudanuma and picked up a taxi for $10 and drove my bicyicle home. I also stopped at Dailies (convinience store) for one cup noodle.... for mid night snack before I go to bed.

 
At 5/27/2007 11:34 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

we miss you! glad to see you updating us on your cRaZy schedule over there! : ) jess and i quit our jobs and are now farting around, eating burritos (hence the farting), and cleaning. i can't wait till we can come to japan!

 
At 6/02/2007 2:27 PM , Blogger yoko said...

もーギャビンたらぁ!

最近はいいテレビ番組があるから、いいよね。昼時と、水曜日と木曜日(?)はつまんなかったのを覚えてるけど。

料理の献立も、気が向いたら教えて。こっちで考えるのがめんどくさい。。。

 
At 6/04/2007 7:30 AM , Blogger grace su said...

you're back!!! girl, you've worked hard enough to enjoy a little time doing absolutely nothing until your heart's content...so enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home