what people don't tell you about vet school
it's stressful, it's negative, it is no fun.
People say 'oh you are doing something that most people cannot' or 'it must be hard work'
Well this is semester three, and this is the hardest semester I have encountered.
After 1st semester, it gives you little confidence that you might be able to be a doctor some day.
Second semester test you to be creative, appreciative and be glad you made it through second.
Third.....well, it's pure Hell. While I glance through my Facebook post, I see more people enjoying the weekend (my classmates) while I sit on my ass in the library from 9am till 10pm just because i'm one of the "slow" student.
I never considered myself smart, so I understand why I must work harder than others. But come on!!
Why can't I be one of those "smart" kids who gets A's even though they have fun every weekend going out drinking and having loads of fun. I sure can tell you, if I did that, I will be getting Fs and flunking out of veterinary school.
Or those kids are smart for playing hard and studying hard.
gosh life is great sometime!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home