i like this song
Little embarrassing... but I translated this for those who don't read/speak Japanese.
Dear Me
Where are you and what are you doing while you read this letter to me.
Being 15, so much worry thoughts that I cannot share with others.
Because I am addressing this to my future self, I feel that I can be honest and tell you everything.
Right now, I am lost and want to cry, feel like disappearing.
I do not know who to believe and what path to follow
This small achy heart has broken into pieces
Road is rough, but life goes on
I live through this moment.
Dear me,
Thank you for your letter
There is something I would like to tell you, to my dear 15 year old self.
Who are you and what is your path? Keep asking, you will soon see the light through the tunnel.
Sailing through the teenage storm is rough,
But keep your boat sailing towards the shore of tomorrow.
Don't be defeated and don't cry. If you feel like you are disappearing,
Follow, believe and listen to your voice
As an adult there are many nights I cannot sleep because my heart aches
It is bitter and sweet, but life goes on.
In life, everything you do has meaning
So don't be afraid and cherish your dream
Keep on believing
I am lost and want to cry, feel like disappearing.
I do not know who to believe and what path to follow.
Don't be defeated and don't cry. If you feel like you are disappearing,
Follow, believe and listen to your inner voice
Each step in life has sadness and there is no way to avoid it,
Don't forget to smile and live in the moment
Live in the moment
Dear Me,
When you read this letter,
I hope happiness is shining on you.
Japanese lyrics-> here
2 Comments:
OMG!
no wonder you like this song! you said the exact same thing to me when i first came to the sates. i was 18 and thought i was worthless not knowing who i am, but you saved me:)
awww!!!i did?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home