Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year Resolution 2008

Open a savings account for the trip to Antarctica (2009)
Why Antarctica? I want to go see Penguins (not the kind you see in Zoo's) and want to visit a place where no friends or family would ever go as a regular travelling location.
I think I want this year to be a traveling year. Since I am in Japan, I want to take a full advantage of the location. We are very close to Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Australia, and Vietnam. I want to lay back a little bit this year and enjoy my last 20's. I also want to have lots of GOOD memories to end my 20's.
So for this year, I want to see where my life takes me without having to work at it.
It seems like I have given up? NO NO NO! I really feel like I have rushed through life without stopping to smell the roses. So I want to spend the year loving my family, loving my friends, and appreciating the life I have.

3 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 7:11 PM , Blogger yoko said...

wow, you were so desperate....
but if you are going... i kinda wanna go, too.

 
At 1/25/2008 5:44 PM , Blogger *fumiko* said...

why am i desperate?

 
At 1/31/2008 11:06 PM , Blogger Gavin ・ ギャビン said...

I guess "very close" is relative for everyone, but isn't it about a 12 hour flight from here?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home