Friday, September 28, 2007

last weekend

So last weekend.....i got fucked up!!
We went to a Taco party and had too much fun.
I have to thank Kevin and Gavin for taking me home.
We didn't do an all nighter, but was close enough.
I woke up in this nice house in Nakameguro (really high class apt) and was on the floor not knowing where I was and the people I was surrounded by.
Well you know what is worse than being hung over?? Having a cold and be on ur period all at the same time.
Anyhow, we finally got home and I crashed into a long long sleep. By the time I woke up again was at 9pm. Had some food and went to bed again.

Oh, and at the party I met a girl who is a fan of my blogsite. It was nice to know that someone other then my friends were reading my blog! So, thanks! Noriko for reading my blog!

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2007 3:16 PM , Blogger yoko said...

damn, it's so funny that we have the same schedule

 
At 10/08/2007 4:35 AM , Blogger noriko said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10/08/2007 4:36 AM , Blogger noriko said...

fumiko, i'm also glad i finally got to know you in person. visit my blogsite when you wanna kill time :)

10/08/2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home