Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Leo the Cat

Some of you may remember by kitty cat named Leo. He was this ball of fur. He fetched this plastic mice and was very affectionate.
When I moved to Japan, I left him behind and found him a wonderful home.
Unfortunately he passed away this month due to a car accident.
I cannot imagine the pain I have caused for the family that was taking care of him. But I do thank them from the bottom of my heart for taking in Leo as part of their family.
Please don't forget him!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7/24/2007 2:54 PM , Blogger Will said...

\cry

 
At 7/26/2007 8:42 AM , Blogger grace su said...

do you have any pictures of him? i would love to see this ball of fur.

 
At 8/01/2007 4:20 PM , Blogger yoko said...

sorry for your lost.
i won't forget him... ;(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home