job hunting
Job hunting is a very very slow process right now.
I sighed up for 2 temp agency when I returned from 九州. One of them offered me 3 jobs. They were all good and they paid pretty well but I wanted to wait till I had the interview with this other temp agency. It was worth the wait. They offered me a better job. It pays about the same as the other job but the work seemed more fun.
The job is for an editing assistant at a German publishing company. I will basically be in charge of proof reading and helping the writer publish his/her paper in English. The 60% of the published work is medical related so it's a pretty nice deal for me.
Hope I get the job!
3 Comments:
cross fingers!
nice! are you gonna have to learn some german?
Here's a test:
"Das Machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren musten keepen das cotten-pickenen hands in das pockets - relaxen und watchen das blinkenlights."
Ready.... go!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home