my 1st new year resolution
So my resolution: to run Bay to Breakers.
I've been really good. Working out every day since gavin left. My work out is usually 30min while I watch Sex and the City. Well today, i busted my ass and did a 45 min run. I mean I really ran for 45min. Wanna know how far I got??? ONLY 3 FUCKING MILES. No wonder people don't work out. I was crushed. I worked sooo hard and I only get 3 miles? The race is 7 miles long that means I will be dead by the time I get to the finish line. Also, i'm supposed to put my medical insurance # on my tag....and I don't have a medical insurance when I do the run.
2 Comments:
bah! that's faster than the lazy woman laying on your couch eating frozen thin mints...
15 minute miles means one thing. improvement.
if you don't mind indulging yourself, promise to treat yourself to a kitchen sink sized ice cream sundae when you finish the race. set that as your goal.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home