Thursday, October 20, 2005

Final vote for backpack

0. I was looking at this one first. I read one comment that it said that the bag is little big for a short person.
1. white : I like this one, but not as much support like the other one.
2. I like this one the best because of the support. But not so interested in the color.
3. the color will not be orange. But more like dark green. I like this one, too. But it doesn't look that supportive as 2.

3 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 11:40 PM , Blogger Will said...

can't you get the color in the style that you want?

 
At 10/21/2005 9:36 AM , Blogger *fumiko* said...

I wish, but they only have blue and yellow. I like the blue better than the yellow one, but i'll look at other places

 
At 10/22/2005 4:20 PM , Blogger Gavin ・ ギャビン said...

If you want a lot of room for books, you should get 3.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home