Sunday night nightmare
I'm taking the GRE test tomorrow. So I had a total melt down last night when I couldn't solve the F*&^ing percentage problem. I know I'm not that stupid, but apparently, I AM! After going through all the tears and negativity, I finally solved the problem, which only took about 10 sec! ( that pissed me off even more!!!)
This happens pretty regularly, especially at a time when I have a big test coming. I never notice it till the storm passes and realize what I've done. Of course, Gavin is always so kind and supportive at times like these. I hate to say it, but I make a horrible person to be around when that happens. I'm very thankful for the hugs, kisses, and patients Gavin gives me. In any case, normally people don't see this side of me, but unfortunately for Will, he saw the whole thing. He probably thinks I'm psychotic, which from time to time I think I am.
Well, the test is tomorrow at 4:15 pm and it's supposed to be an 4 hour test. I don't expect to do too well on this test. If it's REALLY bad, I probably will decide not to apply this year.
FYI: this site is great for those who are thinking about taking the GRE.
1 Comments:
Bah, everyone gets nervous before a test...
How did you do on the test? :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home