Biology 1403
Gosh! I must be really lucky this year. My animal biology is going to be fun, too. Since the course title is animal biology, we are going to study about animals and how they are closely or distantly related to each other. Our professor added "animal of the day" to interest students in the subject. We also have a quiz every Friday. I know most students don't like quizzes, but I love them. It's not only easy points, but also forces me to study the material every day. Well, I spent sometime in the library yesterday and found some good spots to study. Sunny private and quiet room, with my own chalk board!
Anyhow, I can't wait to get my books and start readying some of the materials. I officially start studying for classes after 10/3 since that is my deadline for vet school application. I had this feeling that I would get in next year, but the more I go to class, the better I feel about getting better grades for the upcoming year and rather re-apply next year. Hopefully one of the professors will write me a letter of recommendation.
I was little worried about this year's course load, but I feel as though the subjects are getting specific enough that it is interesting.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home